Maryland Monday is a new series on grocery prices in the Maryland area. Each Monday I'll post the price of a common grocery item from a variety of Maryland grocery stores. I hope this helps you to find the best prices in your area and keep your grocery bill as low as possible.
This week's grocery item is flour. The prices listed below are the best price per pound at that store for the store brand unless noted otherwise:
All Purpose Bleached Flour
- BJ's (Westminster): $7.99/20 lbs (Gold Medal) = $0.40/lb
- Food Lion (Eldersburg): $1.89/5 lbs = $0.38/lb
- Giant Food (Westminster): $2.29/5 lbs = $0.46/lb
- Martin's (Eldersburg): $2.34/5 lbs = $0.47/lb
- Martin's (Eldersburg): $11.29/25 lbs = $0.45/lb
- Safeway (Eldersburg): $4.99/10 lbs = $0.50/lb
- Shopper's (Eldersburg): $2.19/5 lbs = $0.44/lb
- SuperFresh (Westminster): $4.49/10 lbs = $0.45/lb
- Wal-Mart (Eldersburg): $2.42/5 lbs (Gold Medal) = $0.48/lb
- Weiss (Westminster): $4.49/10 lbs = $0.45/lb
See more of Maryland Monday here.
Be sure to vote in the poll (left column). Which item would you like to see in the next Maryland Monday grocery comparison?