Thursday, September 11, 2008

Yard Sale Finds



It's Yard Sale Season again!

If you live in my neck of the country the big yard sale seasons are May and September. And, yeahh!! September is here and it's time for Yard Sales again!. SO, I decided I would share with you one of my recent yard sale finds.

First is this...



Now, guess how much I paid for all 5 dress shirts...

Okay, guess again...

Ready? $1.00! Yep. You read that correctly; 5 very nice, name brand dress shirts for only $1.00. They started out at $0.25/each, but I talked him down to 5/$1.00. It's a great feeling to walk away from a sale like this feeling triumphant. I love that feeling! This is definitely one of my better finds. These shirts are all in very good condition - no stains, no worn elbows; and now my hubby (who recently lost 30 lbs!) has a variety of dress shirts for the winter and it didn't break our budget! I could get addicted to this.

And now, if you'd like to see more of my frugal living methods go here.

And, if you want even more ideas for living frugally, go to BiblicalWomanhood.

You can add your own comments and ideas for living frugally here or at BiblicalWomanhood.

3 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Wow, what a great find! :D I need to go out garage saleing. I usually just go to the thrift stores, but I think you get better deals from what I hear from garage sales. Have a great Frugal Friday!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is an unusually good find. :) I'm happy when I can find adult clothing for $1 each!

Mom2fur said...

You sure do have a great eye for a bargain! Those shirts look really nice.
And congrats to your husband on his weight loss!